Sikaflex Pro 600ml Sausage - DARK AMBER -
As an elastic joint sealant for:
- Expansion joints in buildings and civil structures above and below ground
- Construction joints
- Joints in precast concrete elements
- External walling and cladding joints
- Infill panel joints
- Curtain walling
- Sanitary installations
- Sealing around window and door frames
- Flexible draught proofing
- Sealing penetrations in walls or floors for ducts, piping etc.
- Retaining walls
- Sealing joints in water retaining structures (water reservoirs)
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- New Sikaflex® PRO will bond well to well cleaned Sikaflex® PRO
- Excellent adhesion on all cement based materials, brick ceramics, polyurethane, epoxy, most polyester, most metals and most timbers
- High durability
- Good weathering resistance
- Non-sag on vertical and soffit joints up to 30 mm width
- Short skinning time
- Short cut off string, even after storage
- Ready for immediate use – no mixing, saves time
- No potential mixing errors or wastage due to mixed quantities being greater than required
Black, Brick Red, Dark Amber, Concrete Grey, Japan Beige, Sandstone, White, Pale Brown (600ml), Redwood, Off White, Dark Grey.
Within Sydney Metro
All orders placed before 4:30pm (mon-thurs) will receive delivery the next morning. A flat rate of $20 will apply. Conditions apply.
Outside Sydney Metro
Please contact Timberfix on 1300 888 729.